- All of our pressure treated timber is guaranteed against structural failure due to timber rot or insect attack for a period of up to 20 years.
- Within 12 months’ of the Date of Delivery, timbers shall be replaced or repaired with all costs for parts and labour being born by us.
- Years 2 to 15 of the Date of Delivery will be replaced on an ex-works basis*
- Years 16 to 20 a contracting contribution for the replacement cost will be made by us for the replacement timber on an ex-works basis*
- 5 Year Surfacing Guarantee against the faulty material.
All guarantees must be supported by payment of the account in full and dated records of any inspections, maintenance and repairs carried out.
*the Buyer must return the defective timber at their own cost
Further qualifications apply, including elements from our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
We provide a supportive after sales service to our clients which covers all aspects of surfacing and safety. Our consultants are available for the completion of the project to call in, discuss and update as necessary.
Hence, our clients trust us in the knowledge that we provide a genuine after sales service that is available to them to discuss any aspects of the project once it is handed over.