At Hand Made Places we aim to address all customer service enquiries as quickly as possible. Therefore, to ensure we are able to deal with your query efficiently, please provide the following information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, your full contact details, and the name of the business or site with which Hand Made Places is liaising.
- The order number and/or quote reference relating to your query.
- A full description of the issue.
- Clear photographs illustrating the issue, both close-up and at a distance.
- A copy of all relevant weekly and monthly inspection reports carried out in line with our Operations & Maintenance guidelines.
- A copy of all annual Inspection Reports carried out in line with our Operations & Maintenance guidelines.
*As stated in the standards, we recommend weekly ‘Routine Visual Inspections’ of your playground. In case of heavily used or high-risk (e.g. Vandalism) playgrounds or if the age of the equipment requires more frequent checks, you may want to increase the frequency to daily inspections. An ‘Operational Inspection should be carried out every month.
**After 12 months you are required to carry out an ‘Annual Inspection’ (for best effect this should be completed after the winter months.) Failure to follow the company’s Operations & Maintenance instructions regarding the ongoing care and maintenance of the products supplied may jeopardise HMP’s standard guarantees. Once we have received this information we will endeavour to respond within 48 business hours.
Please note that we cannot guarantee a response to any queries which do not provide the above details.