- Failure to follow the company’s operations and maintenance instructions regarding the ongoing care and maintenance of the products supplied.
- Damage caused as a result of grass strimmers or other abrasion equipment/machinery that damages the timber, or any other accidental damage.
- Timber degrade which is the result of the natural movement of wood in service, including weathering, twisting and splitting of components.
- Any pressure treated timber that is removed from its original installation and re-used at a new location or otherwise modified in any way.
- Mould or moss growth on treated timbers.
- Timbers that are used to create planter boxes or troughs.
- Timbers that are used in shade sails.
- Items that are installed into areas of high moisture ground (e.g. areas prone to flooding, high water table areas, other areas that retain water).
- Suspected issues that are not reported/actioned within 10 days’ of discovery.
Note: Weathering of wood including but not limited to greying, raised grain, splitting, cracking, warping, shrinkage, swelling, or any other physical property of the wood are not a reason for claim under any warranty or guarantee.
“Ex-works” means that Hand Made Places has no responsibility under these guarantees for the cost of labour or transport for any replacement components.
Further qualifications apply, including elements from our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale. For more information please click here.